IMS2021 is a hybrid event this year, and Keysight is an IMS Silver Sponsor, Connected Future Summit Corporate Sponsor and ARFTG Gold Sponsor. Keysight will participate in both the virtual and in person events, and address technological challenges with accurate, high frequency and wide bandwidth solutions that test the latest standards and simplify design complexity with precise and repeatable measurements. The live event will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Ga., June 7-9. The virtual event will be held June 20-25, 2021.
In Atlanta on June 8th and 9th, Keysight will deliver demonstrations of the following solutions covering 5G, satellite and automotive radar communications:• 5G mmWave Design Flow 5G– Highlighting unique 5G designs from modulated signal simulations to amplifier stability analysis, RF module assembly and electromagnetic circuit co-simulation. New data analysis capabilities enable customers to reveal greater insights in high frequency circuit designs.
• Radar System Design Flow – Demonstrating how to design an active electronically scanned array for radar applications. The enhanced configuration and visualization of the radar library simplifies target scenario configuration to easily test and analyze radar system designs in real-world conditions.
• Wideband Signal Analysis – Spotlighting the N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer providing accurate wide analysis bandwidth and deep dynamic range to solve difficult mmWave challenges such as modulation errors, phase noise and distortion.
• Frequency Converter Test – Demonstrating how complex measurement setups are simplified to improve measurement time by 100x compared to the spectrum analyzer-based approach and provide comprehensive frequency converter characterization with faster throughput.
• Handheld 5G Field Test – Highlighting a handheld mmWave field test solution for 5G and wideband signal monitoring to perform accurate measurements for coverage and beamforming verification in the field.
• MIMO Wideband Testing – Spotlighting a 110 GHz, two-channel real-time oscilloscope capable of instantaneous bandwidth and RF measurements. Ultra-low noise and high signal fidelity enable engineers to quickly develop the next generation of technology and research.
From June 20 to 25th, Keysight will offer a wide range of virtual industry workshops covering:
• Low noise measurement
• 5G new radio (NR) signal analysis and the move to 6G
• Designing Accurate mmWave RF Systems by Accounting for Board Layout Parasitics
• Advanced electronic warfare signal analysis techniques with wideband oscilloscopes and PathWave vector signal analysis, a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis
• Phase noise theory and measurement
• New sub-terahertz R&D testbed for 6G research
• Making wideband mmWave signal analyzer measurements
• Leveraging new circuit simulation techniques to solve mmWave design challenges
• Calibrated testbeds for the characterization, optimization and linearization of multi-input power amplifiers
In addition, on Wednesday, June 23rd, 11:50 am EST, Keysight will present Test Validation in the 6G Era: from DC to Daylight at the Connected Future Summit.
Registration for live and virtual events is available at:
Source: Keysight Technologies Inc.