Ampleon announced that they will be exhibiting their products and technical advancements at the upcoming IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2021 being held in Atlanta on June 08-09. The IEEE International Microwave Symposium is the largest event for the RF & Microwave Industry. The physical, in-person event will take place on June 8-9, 2021, followed by a virtual event from 20-25 June.
This year, Ampleon will be present at RFMW’s Booth #2031, where its expert team will be present to welcome visitors and introduce them to Ampleon’s latest products.
Ampleon Product Showcase at IMS2021 will include:
- Innovative RF power solutions for 5G infrastructure with industry leading performance with compromise between efficiency, cost and size
- Full small cell power amplifier family, enabling high output powers with the highest efficiency
- Integrated massive MIMO RF solutions, targeting all 5G NR frequency bands for both 64 and 32 antenna systems
- Best in class RF amplifier portfolio for high power macro base stations, including drivers and final stages for wide range of output power
- Industry-leading new generations of 50 V and 65 V extremely rugged LDMOS transistors in ceramic and plastic packages, tailored for industrial, medical and scientific markets
- Brand new next-generation GaN amplifiers for broadband, L- and S-Band applications