Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, has announced the availability and full design support capabilities for a single-pole, double-throw switch from Skyworks. The SKY59608-711LF SPDT uses advanced switching technologies to maintain low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY59608-711LF make it an ideal choice for low-power transmit/receive applications.
Key features of the SKY59608-711LF:
- Frequency range: 2.4 to 8.3 GHz
- Insertion loss: 0.75 dB typical @ 5 to 7 GHz
- Isolation: 23 dB typical @ 5 to 7 GHz
- 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP0.1dB): +31 dBm
- Single control logic
- 1 V and 3.6 V logic compatibility
- Supply voltage range: 2.7 to 5 V
- Switching time: 200 nS
- Package: Ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1.1 mm x 0.7 mm x 0.45 mm) (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
The SKY59608-711LF is intended for mode-switching in WLAN applications. It is part of Skyworks’ Sky5 product portfolio that streamlines 5G architectural complexities with highly integrated transmit/receive front-end solutions and diversity receive (DRx) modules. Specifically designed for new spectrum in the sub-6 GHz range, the Sky5 products offer a MIPI® interface, are baseband-agnostic and comply with 3GPP standards.